Drywall Installers In Glendale, WI
When you need a reputable drywall installation company in Glendale, WI — look no further than Bros Drywall. When you need a professional drywall contractor for a small, mid or large scale drywall installation project in the Glendale area, Bro’s Drywall is the one to call. We will help you get the best quality at the best price by connecting you with up to four drywall installers in the Glendale, Wisconsin area.
Whether you just need drywall installed and no taping or finishing, or need the drywall ready for paint, we’re your source for it all. Our partnered drywall installation pro’s have extensive experience, local references and proven track records to back them up. Get your free estimate for drywall installation Glendale, WI by calling 1-855-512-2221.
Drywall Installation Glendale, WI
When you hire a local drywall contractor in Glendale, WI you’ll want to ask them a variety of questions — especially if your project is on the larger scale or requires custom drywall installation.
- Ask for references and a job portfolio. References tell it’s own story, ask for a handful.. no less than three and make sure the references have similar projects as yours.
- Check License and Insurance information if required. Insurance is very important here, so if something goes awry, it will be insured.
- Compare estimates, have at least 3 to 4 Glendale drywall installation contractors bid your job. Estimates should be detailed, and list everything that is included.
- Ultimately, trust your gut when hiring. Choosing the highest priced, lowest priced or mid priced really does NOT ensure anything. Feel out each Glendale drywall installer, test their knowledge and compare their estimates. You’ll know which one is right for you.
Contact Bro’s Drywall to get connected with top rated Drywall Installation Contractors in Glendale, WI.
Drywall Installation Cost Glendale, WI
Are you in the planning stages of having drywall installed in Glendale, WI? Or do you just want to make sure that your not being overcharged. Regardless, you’ll find the average costs for drywall installation in the Glendale area.
The price to install drywall in Glendale, WI varies with different jobs, if you have high ceilings, some custom features, specialty drywall or a custom drywall finish will result in a higher cost per square foot. To schedule a free in home estimate and consultation for drywall installation Glendale, WI — call 1-855-512-2221.
Call Today! 1-855-512-2221
Drywall Installation Process
The process of a complete drywall installation and finishing process can take a few days to a few weeks depending upon the size of your job. Below is an outline on what to expect when you hire a drywall installer in Glendale, WI.
- First the job-site needs to be stocked with materials. For larger jobs, delivery needs to be scheduled at least a day prior to installation.
Time-Frame: 1 day.
- Second, cutting and installation starts. This will take anywhere from one day to a few days depending upon the extent of your particular project.
Time Frame 1 to 3 days.
- Third, taping the joints. The “first coat” consists of applying the mud-saturated tape to all of the joints and corner beads and filling screw or nail holes for the first time.
Time Frame: typically 1 or 2 days.
- Fourth, topping. The “second coat” consists of covering the tape, building up the joints.
Time Frame: typically 1 day.
- Fifth, Skimming. Third coat: Fill and smooth low spots and other imperfections.
Time Frame: typically a partial day to 1 day.
- Sixth, Tight Skim and touch up. For this phase, your just making sure the drywall is ready for texture.
Time Frame: Partial day to 1 day.
- Texture Application. In this phase, the drywall finisher Glendale, WI will spray your texture.
Time Frame: 1 day.
- Touch Up If needed and Clean Up. Everything should be cleaned up and removed from the job site on this day. You should be able to schedule a walk thru mid to the end of the day.
Time Frame: half day to a full day.
From the above, you can see a typical drywall installation project will take a week to two weeks. Smaller projects can definitely take less time, depending upon the techniques of the drywall installation company you’ve hired, it all depends. Ask your contractor to outline the expected timeline for you, or the completion date. Take note, that drying may take a day here and there depending upon the current weather. The contractor has no control of the drying time, heating too fast will cause issues.